At Saint Peter’s University Hospital, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality health care in a safe and comfortable place.
We understand that a hospital stay may be an emotional experience. Each member of our staff—regardless of position—is personally committed to making your stay the most positive experience possible, for you and your family. At the same time, if you have any concerns or a problem, please speak with your nurse or nurse manager immediately. No issue is too small for our prompt attention.
Soon after you return home, you may receive a Saint Peter’s patient satisfaction survey from Press Ganey, an independent satisfaction measurement company. Please take the time to complete and return the survey. Please let us know when we have met or exceeded your expectations. Our staff receives recognition for giving “very good” service to our patients and their families. Your comments also help us focus on areas for improvement. We listen to what you tell us and truly appreciate your feedback.
We're Here for You
During your stay, our Saint Peter’s nurses are always here for you. Even if you don’t call on them, they will make regularly scheduled visits to check on you. Our nurses will:
- Evaluate and relieve any pain you may be experiencing
- Offer you help with getting to and use of the bathroom
- Move you to a more comfortable position, if needed
- Provide any needed and/or scheduled medications
- Make sure your call light, phone, and any other needs are within easy reach
- Ask if there is anything else you need, or if you have any questions
- Remind you of the next visit and the scheduled time.