Personal and Departmental Discount Book, DVD, and CD Orders
Anyone with a Saint Peter’s University Hospital identification badge is considered a Medical Library patron and may purchase books, DVDs, & CDs, at a discount through the Medical Library.
Departments may also order medical and nursing books, DVDs, and CDs, at a discount through Rittenhouse by contacting the Purchasing Department at extension 8547. Individuals may contact the Medical Library via e-mail or by telephoning 732-745-8545 for additional information.
Rittenhouse Book Distributors
- Rittenhouse offers our patrons up to 16% off the list price for titles.
- All shipments are free. No tax is charged.
- All orders must be placed through, and delivered to, the Medical Library.
- To order, complete the Rittenhouse order form.
- Payment can be made with a credit card or a personal check, made out to Rittenhouse. Credit card information is faxed, so orders are processed more quickly than with checks, which must be mailed. All credit card information is shredded once your order arrives.
- We will notify you when your order arrives.
- You receive the listed Amazon price. However, your patronage benefits the Medical Library because Amazon gives the Medical Library 5% of all sales generated through our website.
- Tax is charged.
- Please note the shipping requirements on each item you order. Some items will ship for free.
- Deliveries may be made to any location you choose.
- You may place the order yourself.
- To place an order yourself, click on the Amazon icon above; this customized link then registers your order with us. By placing an order with your own existing or newly created account, the Medical Library will receive 5% of the total sales amount of your purchase. Please note that this link will only be activated for the current transaction and we will not have access to your account. The Medical Library Staff will not be able to see who purchased items through our Amazon link. Amazon only displays what item has been purchased and does not show the buyer's information for security and confidentiality reasons. Please consider bookmarking this link for future purchases.
- If your order is shipped to the Medical Library, you will be notified when it arrives.